If you are asking yourself about the new nootropics and what phenylpiracetam is, here it is. The Phenylpiracetam is a nootropic used to enhance cognitive function and physical strength. It is a smart drug that boosts motivation and concentration as well. The phenotropil side effects are not recorded yet but it has a great substance to boost brain power. Some users experience an increase in motivation and health. Learn more about the uses, mechanisms, and side effects of this drug.
What is Phenylpiracetam?
Phenylpiracetam is a new nootropic drug added to the racetam family. It is more potent that enhances memory, cognitive function, and physical strength. Its effectiveness is gaining popularity among users these days. It is also a great performance enhancer drug best for people who workouts. This drug is an uncontrolled compound, legal and does not need a prescription to buy. If you are planning on taking this, talk to your doctor first to prevent health issues.
Benefits of Phenylpiracetam
There are no recorded side effects on this but some are experiencing improvements. Here is an overview of the phenylpiracetam mechanism of action.
- Improvement of Cognitive Function. This drug improves the cognitive function of people with epilepsy and vascular encephalopathy. The result shows after one month of phenylpiracetam treatment. Some users also show a slow cognitive decline caused by brain lesions and dementia.
- Improvement of Stroke Recovery. Taking this nootropic helps people recovering from stroke had a better cognitive ability. The result shoes over a year of treatment. It is also an effective drug against depression and anxiety. These are the common issues experienced by many stroke victims.
- Immune-Booster. The Phenylpiracetam drug help to normalize the immune activity. It also stopped the sluggishness and anxiety that you might experience on some drugs. It optimizes functioning of the immune system when you are stressed.
- Cold Tolerance. One of the results of taking this drug is the resistance to cold exposure. It improves cold tolerance and boosts oxygenation. The effect might only be valuable for people who work outdoors in chilly weather.
- Stimulant Effects. This substance has a strong stimulation as reported by some people. Its effect is mainly mental rather than physical. As a result, it improves the stamina in a variety of tasks allowing for longer studying sessions. It also enhances the mood better for work performance. The supplement boosts performance in sports that is why some banned from using this.
How to Take?
When taking this drug supplement, ensure to follow the recommended dosage. Take the dosage of 100-200 mg acutely for 2-3 times per day. For some, the lower range or doses seems effective, but the optimal dosage is not yet known.
The Possible Effects
This nootropic drug has rare effects and it goes to the body without any consequences. It may lead to depletion of a nervous, emotional exhaustion when overdosed. If used as an antidepressant, reduce the dosage to avoid withdrawal symptoms. This is best for the course of treatment. Some might experience irritability, sleep disturbances, mood swings, as the potential consequences. This is only when taking the drug for a long time. If you are planning to use this nootropic, make sure you are not having any medications. This is to prevent contradictions or best talk with your doctor.